Peopleologie: Hands-on History, Humanities & Handcraft
Peopleologie is a hands-on cross-curricular program about people, places, and things.
Peopleologie brings the field trip to you by:
– Promoting cultural literacy, celebrate community, and build connections to the world through history, humanities, math, all the sciences, and handcraft traditions
– Treating participants to an inside look at ancient and contemporary traditional life around the world through culturally significant objects and methods for creating by hand
– Providing interactive slide shows, touchable artifacts, and hands-on activities
– Designing workshop series fostering cultural awareness and bringing the study of peoples and cultures alive
– Offer 35+ workshops for all ages and learning styles
– For detailed information on each workshop and more, please visit the website.